For your urgent orthopaedic needs, visit our Ortho Walk-in Clinic on Monday and Wednesday evenings. No need for an appointment or physician referral (unless required by your insurance).
|Monday||4:30PM - 7:30PM|
|Wednesday||4:30PM - 7:30PM|
- Any injuries that require same day treatment for adults and kids
- Bone, joint or muscle injury that occurred within the past few days
- Fractures/broken bones
- Sports injuries
Services not available through the Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic include:
- Treatment for chronic conditions, including arthritis and pain management
- Treatment for overuse injuries, including plantar fasciitis and tendonitis
- Treatment/paperwork for workers’ compensation injuries
- Second opinions for orthopaedic issues
For these services, please call 1-888-824-0200 to schedule an appointment during our routine office hours.
Co-pay for the Orthopaedic Walk-in Clinic is the same as a specialty physician office visit. Please call the number on the back of your insurance card to verify your coverage. Please see our list of accepted insurance plans.