Experts in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Our team of highly trained plastic surgeons, serving the greater Chicago area, covers the entire spectrum of plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery.
Our plastic surgeons are nationally and internationally recognized experts in their field, serving Chicago and the Midwest. All of our surgeons have had training in plastic surgery and many have additional special training and post-graduate fellowships in areas including hand, burn, craniofacial and microsurgery.
We strive to provide you with the high quality care in a compassionate and accessible environment.
We provide a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries. Our goal with every patient is to restore both form and function. To achieve this, we create individualized treatment plans, utilizing a host of surgical techniques appropriate to the patient and the setting.
Some of the leading-edge reconstructive surgeries we perform include:
- Body contour surgery following massive weight loss
- Cold hands syndrome
- Cosmetic surgery
- Craniofacial and maxillofacial surgery
- Gender reassignment surgery
- Hand surgery
- Head and neck reconstruction following cancer removal
- Lower and upper extremity reconstruction
- Lymphedema surgery
- Pediatric plastic surgery
- Post-mastectomy breast reconstruction
- Reconstructive microsurgery
- Removal and reconstruction of skin lesions and skin cancers
- Scar revision
- Treatment of chronic wounds
- Treatment of facial paralysis
Convenient Locations for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Chicago, IL 60637 1-888-824-0200
Carolyn J. Czerkies Pavilion
New Lenox, IL 60451 1-855-826-1400
Chicago, IL 60643 773-834-3531
Telemedicine at UChicago Medicine
For your convenience and safety, we offer secure and easy virtual visits for most non-urgent visit types. Our care providers can assess your symptoms, make a diagnosis, recommend treatment and send prescriptions to your pharmacy.
Whether you are facing a complex health issue or difficult treatment decision, getting a second opinion can help you make an informed decision about your care. Get an online second opinion from one of our experts without having to leave home.
Request an Appointment
You can also make an appointment with our providers by:
– Scheduling a virtual video visit to see a provider from the comfort of your home
– Requesting an online second opinion from our specialists
– Filling out an online questionnaire (e-visit) to get a same-day diagnosis and treatment for common conditions.
To speak to someone directly, please call 1-888-824-0200. If you have symptoms of an urgent nature, please call your doctor or go to the emergency room immediately.
* Required Field