- Wellness exams and preventive care
- Care for common chronic conditions, such as allergies, anxiety and depression, asthma, arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure and weight management
- Treatment of urgent medical concerns, such as bronchitis, upper respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, minor injuries, sprains and more
- Onsite lab testing, such as blood sugar readings, strep throat testing and urine analysis
Our internal medicine physicians work closely with UChicago Medicine specialists to provide access to advanced specialty care, if needed. Many specialty care services are available onsite at UChicago Medicine River East, as are screenings such as mammography, colonoscopy and skin cancer screenings.
Convenient Clinic Hours, Including Evenings and Saturdays
- Monday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Second and Fourth Saturdays: 8 a.m. to Noon
Safe, In-Person Care
We’re following strict COVID-19 protocols, and require all staff, patients and visitors to wear masks. Patients may bring one visitor to their appointment.
* Required Field