At UChicago Medicine - Hinsdale, we offer specialty care in a convenient DuPage County location. Services include dermatology, fertility and reproductive medicine, gastroenterology, gynecology and kidney transplant evaluation.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Aetna HMO (specialists only)
- Aetna PPO
- Aetna POS
- BCBS Blue Precision HMO (specialists only)
- BCBS HMO (HMOI) (specialists only)
- BCBS PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna POS
- CountyCare *see insurance page
- Great West PPO
- Coventry Health Plan PPO
- Aetna Better Health *see insurance page
- Multiplan PPO
- United Choice Plus POS/PPO
- United Options (PPO)
- PHCS PPO
- United W500 Emergent Wrap
- United Select (HMO & EPO) (specialists only)
Learn More About Specialty Care at UChicago Medicine - Hinsdale
At UChicago Medicine - Hinsdale, we offer consultations with a reproductive endocrinologist (fertility specialist) for a range of family building services, including:
- Fertility testing and infertility diagnosis
- Infertility treatment, including follicular monitoring for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Third-party reproduction (donor egg and sperm)
- Advanced gynecologic ultrasound
- Early first trimester pregnancy ultrasound
- Fertility preservation (egg and embryo freezing)
Conveniently located in the western suburbs of Chicago, our Hinsdale outpatient center offers kidney transplant evaluation for people who prefer not to travel to our main campus. Our expert transplant care team is dedicated to helping patients through the transplant evaluation process, closer to home.
What is transplant evaluation?
The kidney transplant evaluation process begins at the time an individual is identified as a transplant candidate and continues until the time the individual is placed on the waiting list.
The kidney transplant evaluation process involves having tests, procedures and visits with transplant team members. All of the consultations, tests and procedures will help us to know if a kidney transplant is the right treatment for you. It will also help us to know if you are well enough to have transplant surgery.