COVID-19 testing in Orland Park is by appointment only. Testing is available to symptomatic patients of any age.
Hours listed below may vary based on demand.
- Telephone triage hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- E-visit hours: You will receive a response within one hour if the questionnaire is submitted between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. Otherwise, you will receive a reply by 9 a.m. the following day.
- Curbside testing clinic hours (appointment required):
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: CLOSED
- Thursday: CLOSED
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
It is best to drive yourself or have a loved one drive you to your appointment.
- Locations: 14290 S. LaGrange Rd., Orland Park, IL, 60462 (Enter on LaGrange Rd. and follow the signed for COVOD-19 Testing)
- Photo ID: Bring your Photo ID
- Timing: The test should take about 15 minutes
- Arrive alone: We want you to arrive alone for the visit. For Safety reasons, if you ned help from a friends of family member, this can only be 1 person.
Arrive on-time for your appointment. You will have drive-thru testing, so do not get out of your car.
- Do not roll down your window until told to do so.
- When you arrive at the drive-thru entrance, put your photo ID on the dashboard
- A staff member will look at your ID from the window and check you in for your appointment
- To complete your COVID-19 test, staff will have you roll down your window. Staff will use nose swab to take your test sample
- Staff will give you follow-up instructions and you can drive home.