At the University of Chicago Fetal and Neonatal Care Center, our team of experts specializes in leading diagnostic techniques and treatments for complex fetal disorders. Our multidisciplinary team will evaluate and diagnose complex fetal conditions, counsel you about your options, and provide a management plan including medical and surgical options. Our approach is grounded in a longstanding tradition of pioneering clinical care and scientific research breakthroughs involving obstetrics and pediatric specialists including pediatric surgeons and neonatologists.
Highest Level of Complex Fetal & Newborn Care
When the baby you're carrying faces critical health challenges, we understand that nothing matters more to you than finding exceptional care to evaluate and manage these complex findings.
- A dedicated coordinator to streamline appointments and communication with your care team
- Important evaluations and procedures conveniently scheduled on the same day as your first appointment
- A team of pediatric experts — including surgeons and other specialists — collaborating on a personalized care plan specific to your baby's diagnosis
- Exceptional high-risk prenatal care close to home, including office locations in greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana
- Specialized NICU care after the delivery of your baby
We recognize how stressful a pregnancy journey can be — particularly, when uncertainty is involved. At the Fetal and Neonatal Care Center, our team provides personalized attention to ensure that you understand your care plan every step along the way.