Deciding if a stem cell transplant is indicated and if a patient is a good candidate for the procedure can be challenging. We welcome your questions about indications for transplantation and patient eligibility.
To ensure the best care for your patients, we:
- Offer experience and expertise on challenging and unique cases
- Provide you with timely and direct communication
- Partner with you for a collaborative approach to your patient’s treatment
- Provide innovative clinical research and compassionate clinical care to your patients
- Return your patient to you and your practice
Call us at 773-702-1994 or email BMT.Intake@uchospitals.edu for a direct link to the University of Chicago Medicine cancer and stem cell transplant experts and assistance with referrals, admitting patients and consultations.