Schedule Your Appointment Online using MyChart
If you are concerned that you may have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) or flu, please do not schedule an in person visit. Call our telemedicine hotline at 773-702-2800 or complete this virtual screening questionnaire through your MyChart account.
Currently, these screening options are only available for established medical center patients. However, please keep in mind that this situation is evolving and may change in the future. For now, we ask that if you have never been seen by us before, to contact your primary care provider for further instructions.
As a current UChicago Medicine patient, you can now use MyChart to schedule an appointment with your provider. Making an appointment is quick and easy, and available 24/7 for your convenience. And because life happens, you can also reschedule or cancel an appointment directly from your MyChart mobile app or computer.
You can schedule appointments with your provider through MyChart for the following types of visits:
- Office visit
- Video visit
- Yearly physical
- Well child check up
- Same day appointment for more urgent care
- Yearly woman's physical (well woman exam)
- OB/GYN appointments - during pregnancy and post-partum follow up
Online scheduling is currently available to patients making an appointment at the following locations:
- UChicago Medicine at Ingalls Flossmoor
- UChicago Medicine Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine (DCAM)
- UChicago Medicine Womens Health Hinsdale
- UChicago Medicine Orland Park
- UChicago Medicine Senior Care South Shore
- UChicago Medicine South Loop
- UChicago Medicine River East
Download the App
Go to the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play (for Android) on your mobile device to download the app.