UChicago Medicine Dearborn Station offers exceptional care for your most basic health needs. This convenient location offers comprehensive primary care services for the entire family and direct access to world-class experts.
- Same-day appointments available
- Schedule online
- In-person and virtual visits offered for most visit types
- Discounted parking available
This state-of-the-art outpatient center features approximately 16 exam rooms where a variety of laboratory tests and procedures can be performed right in your clinic room, including immediate results for A1c, glucose and urine pregnancy tests.
Our Dearborn Station location is designed to streamline visits with user-friendly kiosks for check-in and payments, as well as work desks complete with charging outlets throughout the waiting area. Mobile check-in is offered on the MyChart app, and push notifications can be sent if earlier appointments are available.
Skip the Line at Your Next Visit with eCheck-In and Hello Patient
Verify medical and insurance information, pay visit co-pays in advance, notify the care team when you've arrived and more with eCheck-In and Hello Patient, available through the MyChart app.
Learn more about eCheck-In and Hello Patient by viewing our step-by-step instruction guide.
|Monday||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 8:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM - 12:00PM|
Our walk-in entrance is located at 47 W. Polk Street (corner of Polk Street and Dearborn Street, one block west of Clark Street. Note: If arriving from the north, Dearborn Street ends at Polk Street.)
- Take the Green, Orange or Red Line to Roosevelt Road. Walk north 0.6 miles on State Street to Polk Street and turn left, or take a bus along State Street.
- Limited parking is available behind Dearborn Station. Free 90-minute parking with validation
- Parking is also available a block away at Burnham Pointe, 730 S. Clark St, corner of Polk and Clark Streets. Free 90-minute parking with validation.
- From Lake Shore Drive: Exit at Balbo Drive and proceed west towards State Street. Turn left on State Street, then right on Polk Street. Turn left on Plymouth Court and enter the parking lot on your right.
- From the west: Take Ida B. Wells Drive east, then turn right onto Clark Street and left on Polk Street. Or take Roosevelt Road east to Clark Street, turn right on Clark Street and turn right again on Polk Street. Turn south on Plymouth Court and enter the parking lot on your right.
- Aetna HMO (specialists only)
- Aetna POS
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS Blue Precision HMO (specialists only)
- BCBS HMO (HMOI) (specialists only)
- BCBS PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna POS
- Cigna PPO
- CountyCare *see insurance page
- Coventry Health Plan PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- United Choice Plus POS/PPO
- United Choice HMO (specialists only)
Protect Yourself and Others from the Flu
UChicago Medicine offers flu shots for adults and children at several downtown, South Side and south suburban locations. Find a flu vaccination clinic near you.Flu Vaccination Clinics
*UChicago Medicine Medical Group is comprised of UCM Care Network Medical Group, Inc. and Primary Healthcare Associates, S.C. UChicago Medicine Medical Group physicians are not employees or agents of The University of Chicago Medical Center, The University of Chicago or UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial.
**UChicago Faculty Physicians hold faculty positions with the University of Chicago and provide care for patients on the academic health system’s main campus in Hyde Park and in care centers throughout the Chicago region.