Convenient Care That's Close To Home
Our team of primary care physicians provides exceptional care for you and your family. With our ever-expanding network across the greater Chicago region, University of Chicago Medicine offers convenient, comprehensive options for adult and pediatric primary care.
Our locations are designed to provide each patient with personalized, coordinated care. Our experts work together to provide an array of services — whether you have a cold, or are concerned about a more serious health condition. As an academic medical center, our clinical excellence, research breakthroughs and teaching mission power our community care.
Our offerings include:
- Annual wellness exams and preventive screening for men, women and children
- Immunizations and developmental screenings for children
- Onsite outpatient procedures and diagnostics
- Outpatient testing, such as strep, blood sugar, urinalysis and more
- School and sports physicals
Prepare Yourself for Flu Season
Like clockwork each winter, your friends and family start coughing and sniffling. Winter illnesses — particularly influenza — can mean days or even weeks of misery. But there is good news: preventing the spread of flu, or minimizing its severity, is relatively simple.
Easy Steps to Help Prevent Flu