We provide the latest and most advanced treatments for diseases of the nose the sinuses. This includes a comprehensive assessment of upper airway breathing disorders such as sinusitis, nasal polyposis, tumors, impaired sense of smell, allergic rhinitis, among many others. We strive to provide patients with precision treatments tailored to their unique medical background.
Our faculty are national and international leaders who are experts in state of the art surgical treatments required for the most complex cases, including minimally-invasive functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS), removal of benign tumors and cancers, and structural airway surgery to improve breathing (septoplasty, rhinoplasty, and nasal reconstruction).
Our surgeons routinely perform endoscopic surgery on nearby anatomic areas such as the anterior skull base (or cranial base), spine, eye/orbit, and tear ducts. They also frequently work in multidisciplinary teams to provide complete care.
We provide comprehensive medical care of nasal and sinus disease. With a long history of leadership in clinical allergy, we treat patients with allergic rhinitis with the latest medications.
In severe or complex cases, we offer allergy immunotherapy (both allergy shots and sublingual pills). We also provide the latest therapies for non-allergic rhinitis and other immune disorders that affect the nose. We work closely in an integrated fashion with other experts in related fields — such as dermatology and ophthalmology — to treat overlapping medical conditions, including asthma, skin disorders and eye disease. Many patients come to our center for second opinions, especially for challenging cases.
Procedures We Perform
- Allergy testing
- Cranial base surgery (open and minimally invasive procedures)
- Endoscopic dacrocystorhinstomy
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Minimally-invasive treatments for sinus disease (balloon sinus dilation)
- Nasal reconstruction
- Orbital decompression
- Pituitary surgery
- Removal of nasal and sinus tumors via minimally invasive approaches
- Repair of cerebrospinal fluid leaks
- Revision sinus surgery
- Turbinate reduction
Diseases We Treat
- Allergic rhinitis (e.g., hay fever)
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leaks
- Cranial base/skull base tumors
- Deviated nasal septum
- Excessive tearing
- Facial trauma (e.g., broken nose)
- Nasal polyposis
- Non-allergic rhinitis
- Pituitary tumors
- Sinus and nasal tumors
- Smell loss
Meet Our Nasal, Sinus & Allergy Team
Request an Appointment
You can also make an appointment with our providers by:
– Scheduling a virtual video visit to see a provider from the comfort of your home
– Requesting an online second opinion from our specialists
– Filling out an online questionnaire (e-visit) to get a same-day diagnosis and treatment for common conditions.
To speak to someone directly, please call 1-773-702-1865. If you have symptoms of an urgent nature, please call your doctor or go to the emergency room immediately.
* Required Field