Clinical Trial Resources
Contacts for Clinical Trials Information
UChicago Medicine conducts hundreds of clinical trials every year. If you’re unable to find a clinical trial for your particular disease or condition, please call us. You may also search national databases on clinical trials being conducted here and across the country under more information.
Office of Clinical Research: 773-834-1238
Cancer Clinical Trials: 855-702-8222
Clinical Trial Databases
This in-depth list of clinical trial databases and related information can help you in your search for suitable studies.
- ClinicalTrials.gov — Offers the largest searchable database of publicly and privately-funded clinical trials conducted in the United States and abroad
- National Cancer Institute Clinical Trials — Conducts cancer clinical trials and offers a searchable database and information for cancer patients
- National Heart, Lung, & Blood Institute Clinical Trials — Trials sponsored by the NHLBI, including those not on clinicaltrials.gov
- National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Disease Clinical Trials — Trials for allergies, immunologic and infectious diseases, including HIV/AIDS trials
- National Institute of Child Health & Human Development Clinical Trials — Conducts and supports research on fetal, infant and child development; maternal, child and family health; reproductive biology, population issues and medical rehabilitation.
- National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases Clinical Trials — Ongoing trials funded by NIDDK, plus highlights of recently published studies
- National Institute of Mental Health Clinical Trials — Lists clinical trials investigating mental disorders, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, autism and post-traumatic stress disorder
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders & Stroke Clinical Trials — Offers a searchable database of NINDS clinical trials related to neurological function
- Food and Drug Administration — The latest information on investigational drugs and medical devices
- MedlinePlus — Consumer health information from the National Institutes of Health
- Center for Information & Study on Clinical Research Participation — Independent non-profit that provides search assistance to patients seeking clinical trials
- ResearchMatch — Clinical trials matching tool created by academic institutions that can email you suitable clinical trials as they arise