Kidney Disease Diagnostic and Consultative Services
We provide thorough diagnostic and consultative services, including:
- Specialized laboratory testing, ranging from glomerular filtration rate, genetic testing and urinary protein or albumin excretion, to kidney stone analysis
- Kidney biopsies (our doctors perform more than 300 annually)
- Bone biopsies to test for renal bone disease
- Consultations with patients who are looking for a second opinion
- Consultations with patients who have been referred for care by their primary care doctor or another medical specialist
Kidney Disease Related Articles
Request an Appointment
The information you provide will enable us to assist you as efficiently as possible. A representative will contact you within one to two business days to help you schedule an appointment.
Please note this electronic request form is not for same- or next-day appointments. If you prefer to speak to someone directly, please call 1-888-824-0200. If you have symptoms of an urgent nature, please call your doctor or go to the emergency room immediately.
* Required Field