Kidney Disease Diagnostic and Consultative Services
We provide thorough diagnostic and consultative services, including:
- Specialized laboratory testing, ranging from glomerular filtration rate, genetic testing and urinary protein or albumin excretion, to kidney stone analysis
- Kidney biopsies (our doctors perform more than 300 annually)
- Bone biopsies to test for renal bone disease
- Consultations with patients who are looking for a second opinion
- Consultations with patients who have been referred for care by their primary care doctor or another medical specialist
Kidney Disease Related Articles
Request an Appointment
You can also make an appointment with our providers by:
– Scheduling a virtual video visit to see a provider from the comfort of your home
– Requesting an online second opinion from our specialists
– Filling out an online questionnaire (e-visit) to get a same-day diagnosis and treatment for common conditions.
To speak to someone directly, please call 1-888-824-0200. If you have symptoms of an urgent nature, please call your doctor or go to the emergency room immediately.
* Required Field