We understand that taking care of your loved ones is more difficult with schools, daycares and other support services suspended.
UChicago Medicine is working with partners across Chicagoland to provide affordable and convenient options for childcare, elder care and pet care for all employees.
Bright Horizons Back-Up Care
For when school is closed, a regular caregiver is unavailable, or if your parents need support in their home or yours.
- Limit of 15 days per calendar year (limit includes days used for Bright Horizons Crisis Care that was available through May 15)
- In-home care at a co-pay of $3/hour (4 hour minimum) or
- Center care at a co-pay of $15/day per child or $25/day per family
Bright Horizons Additional Family Care
Take advantage of a premium membership and find solutions for your entire family, children (0 - 12 years of age), older adults and pets.
Sign Up for Bright Horizons:
- Download the Bright Horizons mobile app by searching for “Back-Up Care” in the App Store or on Google Play
- Or go to the dedicated Bright Horizons UCM site
- When prompted, enter: Employer Username: UChicagoMedicine Password: Benefits4You
- Bright Horizons Information (PDF)
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Care FAQ (PDF)
Perspectives Ltd. - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Partner
Our Employee Assistance Program partner Perspectives can help you find a trusted childcare provider in your area.
Go to the Perspectives website (www.perspectivesltd.com). Login (username: UCH001, password: perspectives). Click on the “Locators” tile at the bottom of the page to locate partners.