Maintaining your total health — physical, financial and personal — is important for your overall well-being.
Below are resources curated by UCM’s wellness team to support you through the unique stresses and challenges of the coronavirus outbreak.
- All employees and covered dependents enrolled in a UCM sponsored medical plan have access to 98point6, our on-demand primary care service.
- Go to the 98point6 page and download the app to sign in
- Feeling trapped at home? Refer to the UCM Wellness site for brief e-lessons on nutrition, exercise, emotional well-being and sleep.
- Find helpful tips on eating well and eating safely during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Though most gyms are now closed, exercise is still important. And it doesn’t have to be expensive.
- Stress and Resilience
TIAA Virtual Counseling
- TIAA is taking steps to ensure the safety of our employees and associates. In light of the impacts of the coronavirus, TIAA will be converting all in-person counseling sessions to either phone or virtual counseling. They will be reaching out directly to all participants impacted by this change. During these volatile markets, you are encouraged to schedule a counseling session online by visiting www.tiaa.org/schedulenow
- Coronavirus & Market Volatility
Review the resources for emotional, financial and family care provided by our employee assistance program Perspectives.