Our complete Lamaze childbirth preparation course is taught by a certified Lamaze educator and offered over a weekend. We suggest expectant mothers and spouses, partners, co-parents or support persons complete the class at least one month prior to the estimated due date.
Virtual Sessions via Zoom
To help protect our patients, staff and community during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our Lamaze classes will be offered via Zoom video conferencing sessions until further notice.
Each class series consists of three two-hour Zoom video sessions. Please plan to attend all three sessions in your series.
You will need access to a phone, laptop or desktop computer that has Zoom downloaded. You and your partner will need to wear comfortable clothing for practice. Having your own physical fitness ball is a plus.
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with important instructions and details.
Upcoming Class Series
- Session 1: Saturday, September 18, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Session 2: Sunday, September 19, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Session 3: Tuesday, September 21, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Session 1: Saturday, October 16, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Session 2: Sunday, October 17, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Session 3: Tuesday, October 19, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Class fees have been waived until further notice.
Register by Phone