18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Participants with MIBC, clinical stage T2-T4a, N0 (<10 mm on CT or MRI), M0, diagnosed
at TURBT and confirmed by radiographic imaging. Variant histology is acceptable if
there is a predominant urothelial component.
- Participant must be deemed eligible for Radial Cystectomy (RC) by his/her oncologist
and/or urologist, and must agree to undergo Radial Cystectomy (RC) after completion of
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status 0 or 1
- Clinical evidence of positive LN (≥ 10 mm in short axis) or metastatic bladder cancer
- Prior systemic therapy, radiation therapy, or surgery for bladder cancer other than
TURBT or biopsies is also not permitted
- Ineligible to receive cisplatin due to Grade 2 or higher peripheral neuropathy or
audiometric hearing loss, or calculated (Cockcroft-Gault formula) GFR or measured
(24-hour urine) creatinine clearance (CrCl) < 50 mL/min