A Phase II Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of UTTR1147A in Patients With Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's Disease
This study will evaluate the long-term safety and tolerability of UTTR1147A in participants with moderate to severe ulcerative colitis (UC) or Crohn's disease (CD), enrolling up to 320 participants from the Phase Ib Study GA29469 and Phase II Study GA39925 (parent studies).
18 Years to 80 Years
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Prior enrollment in Study GA29469 or Study GA39925 and meeting protocol defined entry criteria
- Ability to comply with requirements of the study, in the investigator's judgment
- For women and men: use of highly effective contraception as defined by the protocol.
- Withdrawal of consent from parent study
- Discontinuation of study drug as required by the parent study protocol
- Noncompliance in the parent study, specifically defined as missing scheduled visits or non-adherence with background medications and concomitant medications
- Pregnant or breastfeeding, or intending to become pregnant during the study or within 8 weeks after the final dose of study drug or within 18 weeks after the final dose of study drug from GA39925, whichever is longer
- Any new malignancy, significant uncontrolled comorbidity, such as cardiac, pulmonary, renal, hepatic, endocrine, or gastrointestinal disorders, or signs or symptoms of infection judged by the investigator to be clinically significant since enrolling in the parent study
- Use of prohibited therapies as defined in the parent study
- Abnormal laboratory value recorded at the last visit in the parent study