An Open Label, Phase 1 Study of SC-004 as Monotherapy and in Combination With ABBV-181 in Subjects With Epithelial Ovarian, Including Fallopian Tube and Primary Peritoneal and Endometrial Cancers
This is a two-part study consisting of Part A (dose regimen finding) followed by Part B (dose expansion). Part A (dose regimen finding) will allow definition of the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) through dose escalation and possible dose interval modification. In Part B (dose expansion), potential therapeutic doses may be studied with SC-004 as monotherapy and SC-004 in combination with ABBV-181 in disease-specific cohorts.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Histologically confirmed advanced malignancy defined as any of the following tumors for which no further standard or curative therapy exists or is considered appropriate by the Investigator:
- Epithelial ovarian cancer, including fallopian tube cancer or primary peritoneal cancer, of high-grade serous histology, with platinum refractory or resistant disease after prior treatment with at least one platinum-based chemotherapeutic regimen. In Part B (dose expansion), subjects may have received no more than 3 lines of systemic cytotoxic chemotherapy.
- Note, the line of therapy limit does not apply to the biopsy substudy cohorts.
- Metastatic or advanced endometrial carcinoma previously treated with at least 1 platinum-based chemotherapeutic regimen.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) 0-1.
- Adequate hematologic, hepatic, and renal function.
- Participants with prior exposure to a pyrrolobenzodiazepine or indolinobenzodiazepine based drug.