18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
1. Histologically confirmed diagnosis of metastatic or locally advanced unresectable
2. Patients demonstrating disease progression after treatment with available therapies
that are known to confer clinical benefit, or who are intolerant to treatment,
3. Agreement to provide mandatory archival tissue or fresh biopsy.
4. At least 18 years of age.
1. Active or chronic corneal disorder, history of corneal transplantation, active
herpetic keratitis, and active ocular conditions requiring ongoing
2. Serious concurrent illness, including clinically relevant active infection
3. History of or current active autoimmune diseases
4. Significant cardiac disease such as recent myocardial infarction
5. History of multiple sclerosis or other demyelinating disease, Eaton-Lambert syndrome
(para-neoplastic syndrome), history of hemorrhagic or ischemic stroke within the last
6 months, or alcoholic liver disease;
6. Non-healing wound(s) or ulcer(s) except for ulcerative lesions caused by the
7. History of severe allergic or anaphylactic reactions to previous monoclonal antibody
8. Currently receiving anticoagulation therapy with warfarin;
9. Major surgery (requiring general anesthesia) within 3 months prior to dosing.