A Randomized Phase 3 Single Blind Study of Temozolomide Plus Radiation Therapy Combined With Nivolumab or Placebo in Newly Diagnosed Adult Subjects With MGMT-Methylated (Tumor O6-methylguanine DNA Methyltransferase) Glioblastoma
The purpose of this study is to evaluate patients with glioblastoma that is MGMT-methylated (the MGMT gene is altered by a chemical change). Patients will receive temozolomide plus radiation therapy. They will be compared to patients receiving nivolumab in addition to temozolomide plus radiation therapy.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Males and Females, age ≥ 18 years old
- Newly diagnosed brain cancer or tumor called glioblastoma or GBM
- Karnofsky performance status of ≥ 70 (able to take care of self)
- Substantial recovery from surgery resection
- Tumor test result shows MGMT methylated or indeterminate tumor subtype
- Biopsy-only of GBM with less than 20% of tumor removed
- Prior treatment for GBM (other than surgical resection)
- Any known tumor outside of the brain
- Recurrent or secondary GBM
- Active known or suspected autoimmune disease
Other protocol defined inclusion/exclusion criteria could apply