30 Years and under
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Age -- Age ≤ 30 years at time of initial qualifying solid tumor diagnosis
- Diagnosis -- Histologic diagnosis of solid malignancy (excluding brain tumors and
lymphoma) that meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Refractory, defined as tumor progression after initiation of standard first line
therapy without having achieved a prior partial or complete remission OR Biopsy
proven residual disease at the completion of planned standard initial front-line
- Recurrent, defined as tumor progression after achieving a prior partial or
- Newly diagnosed high risk disease, defined as having an expected event free
survival of < 50% at 2 years.
- Lacks definitive diagnosis or classical genomic findings after histologic review
and standard molecular testing (rare tumor group).
- Examples include (eligibility not limited to these examples):
- Histology typically associated with a fusion in which fusion is not detected.
- Ewing-like sarcoma
- Undifferentiated sarcoma
- Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor without ALK fusion
- Infantile fibrosarcoma without NTRK fusion
- Specimen Samples
- Sufficient tumor specimen available to meet the minimum requirements for
profiling from diagnosis or progression / recurrence
- Surgery / biopsy planned as part of clinical care that is anticipated to yield
sufficient material to meet the minimum requirements for profiling; OR
- Patient has already had molecular profiling and patient has not yet started
matched targeted therapy based on the report .
- No Therapy Planned
-- Patients who have declined further anticancer therapy will be excluded.
- Performance Status
-- Patients with Lansky (age < 16 years) or Karnofsky (age ≥16 years) score < 50 will
- Life Expectancy -- Patients with anticipated life expectancy < 3 months will be