18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
1. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status 0-1.
2. Documented incurable cancer with one of the following histologies: non-small cell lung
cancer, malignant melanoma, renal cell cancer, triple negative breast cancer,
colorectal cancer with microsatellite instability (MSI), bladder cancer, and
metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
3. At least 1 measurable lesion per Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST
4. At least 1 but not more than 5 prior systemic therapies for advanced/recurrent or
1. History of severe hypersensitivity reaction to monoclonal antibodies.
2. Any active autoimmune disease or a documented history of serious autoimmune disease
within the past 5 years requiring immunosuppressive therapy.
3. History of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, organizing pneumonia, drug-induced
pneumonitis, idiopathic pneumonitis, or clinical symptoms of active pneumonitis.
4. The use of any investigational medication or device in the 30 days prior to screening
and throughout the study is prohibited.
5. If a patient is currently receiving denosumab, this must be discontinued prior to
enrollment. Substitution with biphosphonates are acceptable.