Clinical Evaluation of the QuantiFERON CMV Assay
Validate the use of the device in the clinical setting for assessing the risk of CMV Infection in SOT recipients after the completion of antiviral prophylaxis.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Adult CMV D+/R- liver, kidney, heart, pancreas, lung, intestinal, or combined transplant recipients that are 18 years of age or older.
- Scheduled to receive between 3 to 6 months of antiviral prophylaxis
- Provide Informed Consent
- Subjects less than 18 years old
- Scheduled to receive longer than 6 months or shorter than 3 months of prophylaxis
- Unable to provide Informed Consent