A Phase 1/2 Study on the Safety of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine Administered in Combination With Nivolumab or Nivolumab and Ipilimumab for Adults With Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
The purpose of this multicenter, Phase 1/2, open-label, study is to assess the safety and efficacy of rovalpituzumab tesirine administered in combination with nivolumab or nivolumab and ipilimumab in participants with extensive-stage small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Participants with histologically or cytologically confirmed extensive-stage small cell lung cancer (SCLC) with progressive disease after at least one platinum-based chemotherapeutic regimen and with evaluable or measurable disease
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) 0-1
- Adequate hematologic, hepatic, and renal function
- Has active, known, or suspected autoimmune disease
- Had prior exposure to an immuno-oncology or pyrrolobenzodiazepine (PBD)-based drug