A Randomized, Multicenter, Double Blind, Phase III Study of Adjuvant Nivolumab or Placebo in Subjects With Resected Esophageal, or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer
The purpose of this study is to determine whether Nivolumab will improve overall survival, disease-free survival, or both compared with placebo.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Diagnosed with Stage II/III carcinoma of the esophagus or gastroesophageal junction
- Completed pre-operative chemo radiotherapy followed by surgery
- Diagnosed with residual pathologic disease after being surgically rendered free of disease with negative margins following complete resection
- Diagnosed with cervical esophageal carcinoma
- Diagnosed with Stage IV resectable disease
- Did not receive concurrent chemoradiotherapy prior to surgery