ENHANCE: A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Study Comparing Magrolimab in Combination With Azacitidine Versus Azacitidine Plus Placebo in Treatment-naïve Patients With Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
The primary objective of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of magrolimab in combination with azacitidine compared to that of azacitidine plus placebo in previously untreated participants with intermediate/high/very high risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) by Revised International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS-R) as measured by complete remission (CR) and duration of CR.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Previously untreated individuals with intermediate to very high risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) by Revised International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS-R)
- Adequate performance status and hematological, liver, and kidney function
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Prior treatment with Cluster of Differentiation (CD) 47 or Signal-regulatory protein
- alpha (SIRPα)-targeting agents
- Any prior antileukemic therapy
- Contraindications to azacitidine
- Clinical suspicion of active central nervous system (CNS) involvement by MDS
- Known active or chronic hepatitis B or C infection or human immunodeficiency virus.
- Pregnancy or active breastfeeding
Note: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.