A Phase II, Single Arm, Multicenter Open Label Trial to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Tisagenlecleucel (CTL019) in Adult Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Follicular Lymphoma
This is a multi-center, phase II study to determine the efficacy and safety of tisagenlecleucel in adult patients with relapsed or refractory FL.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Refractory or relapsed Follicular Lymphoma (Grade 1, 2, 3A)
- Radiographically measurable disease at screening
- Evidence of histologic transformation
- Follicular Lymphoma Grade 3B
- Prior anti-CD19 therapy
- Prior gene therapy
- Prior adoptive T cell therapy
- Prior allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant
- Active CNS involvement by malignancy