A Phase 3, Randomized, Study of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Alone Versus Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Plus Nivolumab or Nivolumab and BMS-986205, Followed by Continued Post- Surgery Therapy With Nivolumab or Nivolumab and BMS-986205 in Participants With Muscle- Invasive Bladder Cancer
A study to evaluate nivolumab + chemotherapy or nivolumab/ BMS-986205 + chemotherapy followed by continued Immuno-Oncology therapy after radical cystectomy (RC) compared with neoadjuvant standard of care (SOC) chemotherapy alone in patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer (MIBC)
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Participants with MIBC, clinical stage T2-T4a, N0 (<10 mm on CT or MRI), M0, diagnosed at TURBT and confirmed by radiographic imaging. Variant histology is acceptable if there is a predominant urothelial component.
- Participant must be deemed eligible for Radial Cystectomy (RC) by his/her oncologist and/or urologist, and must agree to undergo Radial Cystectomy (RC) after completion of neoadjuvant therapy.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status 0 or 1
- Clinical evidence of positive LN (≥ 10 mm in short axis) or metastatic bladder cancer
- Prior systemic therapy, radiation therapy, or surgery for bladder cancer other than TURBT or biopsies is also not permitted
- Ineligible to receive cisplatin due to Grade 2 or higher peripheral neuropathy or audiometric hearing loss, or calculated (Cockcroft-Gault formula) GFR or measured (24-hour urine) creatinine clearance (CrCl) < 50 mL/min