18 Years to 75 Years
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Confirmed diagnosis of CD for at least 3 months prior to Baseline.
- Confirmed diagnosis of moderate to severe CD as assessed by stool frequency (SF),
abdominal pain (AP) score.
- Evidence of mucosal inflammation based on the Simplified Endoscopic Score for Crohn's
disease (SES-CD) on an endoscopy confirmed by a central reader.
- Demonstrated an inadequate response or intolerance to one or more conventional and/or
biologic therapies (Oral locally acting steroids, Intravenous or oral corticosteroids,
Immunosuppressants), in the opinion of the investigator.
Note: Participants who have had inadequate response or intolerance to conventional therapy
who have received prior biologic may be enrolled; however, participants must have
discontinued the biologic for reasons other than inadequate response or intolerance (e.g.,
change of insurance, well controlled disease).
- If female, participant must meet the contraception recommendations.
- Participant with a current diagnosis of ulcerative colitis or indeterminate colitis.
- Participant not on stable doses of CD related antibiotics, oral aminosalicylates,
corticosteroids or methotrexate (MTX).
- Participant with the following known complications of CD: abscess (abdominal or
peri-anal), symptomatic bowel strictures, fulminant colitis, toxic megacolon, or any
other manifestation that might require surgery while enrolled in the study.
- Participant with ostomy or ileoanal pouch
- Participant diagnosed with short gut or short bowel syndrome
- Screening laboratory and other analyses show abnormal results.