Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety & Tolerability, and PK of INS1007 Administered Once Daily for 24 Weeks in Subjects With Non-CF Bronchiectasis - The Willow Study
The purpose of the study is to evaluate if INS1007 can reduce pulmonary exacerbations over a 24-week treatment period in patients with non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis.
18 Years to 85 Years
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
1. Clinical history consistent with NCFBE (cough, chronic sputum production and/or recurrent respiratory infections)
2. Are current sputum producers with a history of chronic expectoration and able to provide a sputum sample during Screening
3. Have at least 2 documented pulmonary exacerbations in the past 12 months before Screening
1. Have a primary diagnosis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or asthma
2. Have bronchiectasis due to cystic fibrosis (CF), hypogammaglobulinemia, common variable immunodeficiency, or alpha1-antitrypsin deficiency
3. Are current smokers
4. Are currently being treated for a nontuberculous mycobacterial lung infection, allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, or tuberculosis
5. Have any acute infections, (including respiratory infections)
- Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis