informCLL™: A Disease Registry for Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
The study is designed as a multicenter, prospective, observational registry of CLL/SLL patients who are initiating approved oral kinase inhibitors, BCL-2 inhibitors or other approved anti-CLL therapies/regimens. The study will characterize treatment patterns and their association with patient characteristics, healthcare resource utilization, and clinical outcomes, as well as patient-reported outcome (PRO) measures.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Age of at least 18 years
- Clinical diagnosis of CLL/SLL that meets published diagnostic criteria (Hallek 2008)
- Initiating anti-CLL/SLL treatment regimen (excluding clinical trials) within ±45 days of enrollment
- Availability of documentation of previous CLL/SLL treatment and duration of response in the patient's medical records if patient has received prior line(s) of treatment (i.e. NOT treatment naïve)
- Willing and able to provide informed consent
- Willing and able to complete PRO instrument
- Willing and able to provide information on patient survey questionnaire
- Willing and able to provide a blood sample at time of enrollment prior to receiving treatment, as possible
- Diagnosis of B-cell malignancies other than CLL/SLL
- Estimated life expectancy <6 months
- Currently receiving treatment in an interventional clinical trial at time of entry into this study * Note- Exceptions: 1) Patients may enroll in interventional clinical trials for indications other than CLL/SLL, 2) The interventional clinical trial treatment is not the treatment used for meeting Inclusion Criteria #2 (or "Index Treatment"), 3) Patients may enroll in an interventional clinical trial indicated for CLL/SLL as later line of treatment after discontinuing the Index Treatment