Randomized, OpenLabel, Phase 3 Trial of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab or Nivolumab Plus Platinum Doublet Chemotherapy Versus Platinum Doublet Chemotherapy in Early Stage NSCLC
The purpose of this neoadjuvant study is to compare nivolumab plus chemotherapy and chemotherapy alone in terms of safety and effectiveness, and to describe nivolumab plus ipilimumab's safety and effectiveness in treating resectable NSCLC. This study has multiple primary endpoints.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Early stage IB-IIIA, operable non-small cell lung cancer, confirmed in tissue
- Lung function capacity capable of tolerating the proposed lung surgery
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 0-1
- Available tissue of primary lung tumor
- Presence of locally advanced, inoperable or metastatic disease
- Participants with active, known or suspected autoimmune disease
- Prior treatment with any drug that targets T cell co-stimulations pathways (such as checkpoint inhibitors)
Other protocol defined inclusion/exclusion criteria could apply