18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors who have disease progression after
treatment with available therapies and for whom nab-paclitaxel treatment is
- Measurable or evaluable disease.
- Up to 3 prior cytotoxic chemotherapeutics regimens or myelosuppressive therapies in
the advanced setting.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1.
- For Part 2 Only: Platinum-resistant ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal
cancer, or Triple Negative Breast Cancer with measurable disease as defined by
Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) v1.1 in at least 1 lesion, that
in the opinion of the Investigator is appropriate to treat with nab-paclitaxel.
- Any major surgery within 4 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug.
- Some protocol specified treatments prior to the first dose of study drug.