4 Years to 17 Years
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis (UC) for at least 12 weeks prior to screening,
confirmed by endoscopy with biopsy.
- Active ulcerative colitis with a Mayo Score of 6 - 12 points and endoscopy subscore of
2 - 3 despite concurrent treatment with oral corticosteroids or immunosuppressants or
- Subject with Crohn's disease (CD) or indeterminate colitis (IC).
- Current diagnosis of fulminant colitis and/or toxic megacolon.
- Subjects with disease limited to the rectum (ulcerative proctitis) during the
- Chronic recurring infections or active Tuberculosis (TB).