18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
Phase I portion:
- Relapsed or refractory acute myelogenous or lymphoid leukemia.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia in accelerated phase or blast-crisis.
- Recurrent or refractory malignant lymphoma or Hodgkin's disease
- Recurrent or refractory multiple myeloma.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia, relapsed or with poor prognostic features.
- Myeloproliferative disorder (polycythemia vera, myelofibrosis) with transformation
- Myelodysplastic syndromes with more than 5% blasts.
Phase II portion:
- AML with active disease or beyond CR2.
- MDS with more than 5% blasts.
- Clinical progression. Such patients may be treated on other treatment protocols or at
the investigator's discretion. Such patients will continue to be monitored for
survival and, may be asked to continue to provide specimens for studies of minimal
residual disease and immune reconstitution as other treatments are recommended.