A Multicenter, Open-label, Long-term Safety Study of AR101 Characterized Oral Desensitization Immunotherapy in Subjects Who Participated in a Prior AR101 Study
The purpose of this study is to assess AR101's safety and tolerability over an extended dosing period.
4 Years to 55 Years
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Prior participation in an Aimmune AR101 clinical study or any future clinical study that identifies ARC008 as a follow-on study option in the protocol
- Written informed consent and/or assent from subjects/guardians as appropriate
- Use of effective birth control by sexually active female subjects of childbearing potential
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Did not complete a minimum of 3 months of AR101 maintenance therapy if the subject was assigned to AR101 in the parent study
- Early discontinuation from the parent study
- Currently receiving or received within 5 years prior to Screening any type of peanut or other food allergen immunotherapy, except AR101 or unless specified in the parent study