An Extension Study of ABBV-8E12 in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
The purpose of this study is to assess the long-term safety and efficacy of ABBV-8E12 in subjects with progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP). In a subset of participants at participating sites, participants will be assigned digital sensor BioStamp to assess body position and gait.
40 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Subject completed the 52-week treatment period in Study M15-562 (NCT02985879).
- In the opinion of the investigator, the subject was compliant during participation in Study M15-562 (NCT02985879).
- Subject has an identified, reliable, study partner (e.g., caregiver, family member, social worker, or friend).
- Subjects who weigh less than 44 kg (97 lbs) at the time of study entry.
- Any contraindication or inability to tolerate brain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Subject has any significant change in his/her medical condition that could interfere with the subject's participation in the study, could place the subject at increased risk, or could confound interpretation of study results.
- More than 8 weeks have elapsed since the subject received his/her last dose of study drug in Study M15-562 (NCT02985879).
- Subject is considered by the investigator, for any reason, to be an unsuitable candidate to receive ABBV-8E12 or the subject is considered by the investigator to be unable or unlikely to comply with the dosing schedule or study evaluations.
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)