An Open-label, Multicenter Rollover Study to Provide Continued Treatment With Anetumab Ravtansine for Participants With Solid Tumors Who Were Enrolled in Previous Bayer-sponsored Studies.
The purpose of this study is to enable patients with solid tumors, who received anetumab ravtansine in a Bayer-sponsored clinical trial, to continue treatment after their respective study has been closed. The patients will be observed to collect information on how safe and efficient the drug is.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Participants ongoing in an applicable Bayer-sponsored anetumab ravtansine parent study at the time of its planned study closure.
- For on-treatment participants: participant is eligible to receive the next dose of study intervention per the parent study protocol.
- For on-treatment participants: a positive serum pregnancy test.
- For on-treatment participants: use of one or more of the prohibited medications listed in the respective parent study protocol.
- Participants who are receiving standard-of-care agent(s) but not anetumab ravtansine in the parent study, and are able to receive standard-of-care agent outside of the clinical study.