A Double-Blind, Randomized, Multicenter Study of Higher Versus Standard Adalimumab Dosing Regimens for Induction and Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
To evaluate safety and efficacy of two dosing regimens in achieving clinical remission in subjects with moderately to severely active Ulcerative Colitis.
18 Years to 75 Years
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis (UC) for at least 90 days, confirmed by endoscopy during Screening period.
- Active UC with Mayo Score of 6 to 12 points and endoscopy subscore of 2 to 3 despite concurrent or prior treatment with a full and adequate course, in the opinion of the Investigator, with oral corticosteroids or immunosuppressants or both.
- Subject with Crohn's disease (CD) or indeterminate colitis (IC).
- Current diagnosis of fulminant colitis and/or toxic megacolon.
- Subjects with disease limited to the rectum (ulcerative proctitis) during the screening endoscopy.
- Chronic recurring infections or active Tuberculosis (TB).