18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
1. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status 0-1.
2. Documented incurable cancer with one of the following histologies: nonsmall cell lung
cancer, renal cell cancer, triple negative breast cancer, colorectal cancer with
microsatellite instability(MSI), bladder cancer, cervical cancer, uterine cancer,
sarcoma, endometrial cancer, and metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
3. At least 1 measurable lesion per Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST
4. At least 1 but not more than 5 prior systemic therapies for advanced/ recurrent or
5. Willingness to provide tumor biopsies.
1. History of severe hypersensitivity reaction to monoclonal antibodies.
2. Subjects who have received prior therapy with regimens containing
cytotoxicT-lymphocyte antigen-4 (CTLA-4), programmed cell death ligand 1 (PDL1), or
PD1 antagonists are NOT permitted to enroll unless all adverse events (AEs) while
receiving prior immunotherapy have resolved to Grade 1 or baseline prior to screening.
3. History of (non-infectious) pneumonitis that required steroids or subject has current
4. The use of any investigational medication or device in the 30 days prior to screening
and throughout the study is prohibited.
5. Symptomatic, untreated, or actively progressing central nervous system (CNS)