ADaptiVe Biomarker Trial That InformS Evolution of Therapy
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the treatment of solid tumors with various immunotherapy combinations. The treatment will be determined based upon a broad biomarker assessment.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Participants must have an ECOG performance status of less than or equal to 1
- Participants must have had prior therapy;Participants who have received adjuvant or neoadjuvant anti-PD(L)1 therapy andprogressed within 6 months of completing therapy will be considered IO refractory.
- Participants must have at least 2 lesions with measurable disease as defined by RECIST Version 1.1
- Participants with suspected, known, or progressive CNS metastases, have untreated CNS metastases, or have the CNS as the only site of disease
- Participants with carcinomatous meningitis
- Participants with other active malignancy requiring concurrent intervention
Other protocol defined inclusion/exclusion criteria could apply