18 Years to 51 Years
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Subject is a premenopausal female at the time of Screening.
- Subject has a diagnosis of uterine fibroids documented by a Pelvic Ultrasound (TAU,
- Subject has HMB associated with uterine fibroids as evidenced by MBL > 80 mL during
each of two screening menses as measured by the alkaline hematin method.
- Subject has negative urine and/or serum pregnancy test in Screening and just prior to
- Subject has an adequate endometrial biopsy performed during Screening, the results of
which show no clinically significant endometrial pathology.
- Subject has screening pelvic ultrasound or SIS results that show a clinically
significant gynecological disorder.
- Subject has history of osteoporosis or other metabolic bone disease.
- Subject has clinically significant abnormalities in clinical chemistry, hematology, or
- Subject has a history of major depression or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
within 2 years of screening, OR a history of other major psychiatric disorder at any
time (e.g., schizophrenia, bipolar disorder).
- Subject is using any systemic corticosteroids for over 14 days within 3 months prior
to Screening or is likely to require treatment with systemic corticosteroids during
the course of the study. Over the counter and prescription topical, inhaled,
intranasal or injectable (for occasional use) corticosteroids are allowed.