A Phase 2 Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy of KTE-X19 in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma (ZUMA-2)
Study KTE-C19-102 is a phase 2, multicenter, open-label study evaluating the efficacy of KTE-X19 in subjects with Relapsed/Refractory MCL
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
Up to 5 prior regimens for mantle cell lymphoma (MCL). Prior therapy must have included:
- Anthracycline or bendamustine-containing chemotherapy and
- Anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody therapy and
- Ibrutinib or acalabrutinib
At least 1 measurable lesion
Platelet count ≥ 75,000/uL
Creatinine clearance (as estimated by Cockcroft Gault) > 60 mL/min
Cardiac ejection fraction ≥ 50%, no evidence of pericardial effusion as determined by an echocardiogram (ECHO), and no clinically significant electrocardiogram (ECG) findings
Baseline oxygen saturation >92% on room air.
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Known history of infection with HIV or hepatitis B (HBsAG positive) or hepatitis C virus (anti-HCV positive). A history of hepatitis B or hepatitis C is permitted if the viral load is undetectable per standard serological and genetic testing
- History of a seizure disorder, cerebrovascular ischemia/hemorrhage, dementia, cerebellar disease, cerebral edema, posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome, or any autoimmune disease with central nervous system (CNS) involvement
- Presence of fungal, bacterial, viral, or other infection that is uncontrolled or requiring IV antimicrobials for management.
Note: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.