9 Years to 26 Years
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Female patients, age 9-26 years, with polyarticular JIA, pauciarticular JIA, and
- Known allergy/sensitivity or any hypersensitivity to yeast or components of study drug
or their formulation
- Systemic onset JIA with active systemic symptoms (systemic onset JIA with
polyarticular features but no fever or rash may be included).
- Prior vaccination against HPV
- Known HPV infection
- Current or history of cervical cancer or cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN).
Males are excluded from this study because Gardasil® is currently approved only for