Open-Label, Multicenter, Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety of P-BCMA-101 in Subjects With Relapsed / Refractory Multiple Myeloma (MM) Followed by a Phase 2 Assessment of Response and Safety (PRIME)
A Phase 1, open-label, single ascending dose (SAD) study of P-BCMA-101 autologous T stem cell memory (Tscm) CAR-T cells in patients with relapsed / refractory MM. Followed by a Phase 2 open-label efficacy and safety study. Rimiducid may be administered as indicated.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Males or females, ≥18 years of age
- Must have a confirmed diagnosis of active MM
- Must have measurable MM
- Must have relapsed / refractory MM, having received treatment with proteasome inhibitor and IMiD [Phase 2: Must have relapsed / refractory MM, and refractory to last line of therapy, having received treatment with proteasome inhibitor, an IMiD, CD38 targeted therapy and undergone autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) or not a candidate for ASCT.]
- Must have adequate hepatic, renal, cardiac and hematopoietic function
- Is pregnant or lactating
- Has inadequate venous access and/or contraindications to leukapheresis
- Has active hemolytic anemia, plasma cell leukemia, Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, POEMS syndrome, disseminated intravascular coagulation, leukostasis, amyloidosis, significant autoimmune, CNS or other malignant disease
- Has an active second malignancy (not disease-free for at least 5 years) in addition to MM, excluding low-risk neoplasms such as non-metastatic basal cell or squamous cell skin carcinoma.
- Has active autoimmune disease
- Has a history of significant central nervous system (CNS) disease, such as stroke, epilepsy, etc.
- Has an active systemic infection
- Has hepatitis B or C virus, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), or human T-lymphotropic virus (HTLV) infection, or any immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Has any psychiatric or medical disorder that would preclude safe participation in and/or adherence to the protocol
- Has receiving immunosuppressive or other contraindicated therapies within the excluded time frame from entry
- Has CNS metastases or symptomatic CNS involvement
- Has a history of having undergone allogeneic stem cell transplantation, or any other allogeneic or xenogeneic transplant, or has undergone autologous transplantation within 90 days.