18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
1. Signed informed consent.
2. Age ≥ 18 years.
3. Subject with CD19-expressing B-ALL.
4. Adequate organ function.
5. Patients considered in any of the following settings are eligible:
1. Untreated first or second relapse
2. Refractory to primary induction therapy
3. Refractory to first salvage therapy or
4. Relapse after allogenic stem cell transplant.
1. Patients presenting with untreated first relapse of ALL more than 24 months after
2. Presence of extra-medullary disease.
3. History or presence of clinically relevant CNS pathology, or uncontrolled CNS
4. History of Veno-occlusive Disease (VOD).
5. Active neurological autoimmune or inflammatory disorders.
6. Active acute Graft-versus-Host Disease (GvHD), grade 2-4.
Other protocol-defined Inclusion/Exclusion may apply.