A Phase 2 Study of Sitravatinib in Combination With Nivolumab in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
The study will evaluate the clinical activity of nivolumab in combination with the investigational agent sitravatinib in patients with advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma.
18 Years and up
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Diagnosis of urothelial carcinoma
- Most recent treatment must have included a checkpoint inhibitor
- Adequate bone marrow and organ function
- Uncontrolled tumor in the brain
- Unacceptable toxicity with prior checkpoint inhibitor
- Impaired heart function