A Phase I Study of MEDI4736 (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Tremelimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody) in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
This is a multicenter, open-label, dose-exploration and dose-expansion study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, antitumor activity, PK and immunogenicity of MEDI4736 in combination with tremelimumab in subjects with select advanced solid tumors.
18 Years to 99 Years
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Male and female subjects
- 18 years and older
- Histologic confirmation of advanced solid tumors
- Subjects must have recurrent/metastatic disease and may have been previously treated in the recurrent/metastatic setting.
- Any concurrent chemotherapy, immune-mediated therapy or biologic or hormonal therapy for cancer treatment
- Active or prior documented autoimmune disease within the past 2 years
- Current or prior use of immunosuppressive medication within 14 days with some exceptions.
- Solid Tumors