T-Cell Depleted Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
Objectives: 1. To evaluate disease free survival after Campath 1H-based in vivo T-cell depletion and non-myelo-ablative ablative stem cell transplantation in patients with hematologic malignancies. 2. To evaluate the incidence and severity of acute and chronic GVHD after Campath 1H-based in vivo T-cell depletion, in patients with hematologic malignancies undergoing non-myelo-ablative stem cell transplantation. 3. To evaluate engraftment and chimerism after Campath 1H-based in vivo T-cell depletion and non-myelo-ablative ablative stem cell transplantation in patients with hematologic malignancies.
100 Years and under
Accepting Healthy Volunteers?
- Zubrod performance status 2 (See Appendix B).
- Life expectancy is not severely limited by concomitant illness.
- Adequate cardiac and pulmonary function. Patients with decreased LVEF or PFTS will be evaluated by cardiology or pulmonary prior to enrollment on this protocol.
- Serum creatinine <1.5 mg/dL or Creatinine Clearance >50 ml/min .
- Serum bilirubin 2.0 mg/dl, SGPT <3 x upper limit of normal
- No evidence of chronic active hepatitis or cirrhosis.
- Patient is not pregnant
- Patient or guardian able to sign informed consent.